Drum Roll: The Big Amazing Digital Book Launch: 26-28 April


We are going to have a launch of Creatures Give Advice.

Update: the launch is happening right now on Twitter. We will have merriment throughout the weekend. If Twitter isn't your thing, just drop a post below. What's your favourite whimsical thing??? 


It's going to be amazing. I am waiting until 26 April  to let the paperbacks reach their destinations.  Ebooks, of course, can be purchased on the day.

Then I am planning to have a weekend of doodles and nonsense. 

To join us, follow me on Twitter (@Roppotucha), or if Twitter isn't your cup of tea, just  watch this space, I will be posting questions, doodles, answers and other nonsense throughout the day.

I will especially look for answers to the following questions:

1. Where are you at the moment? Supermarket? The beach? A miserable office with no windows? In a deep conversation with the innards of your fridge? What are you doing? and what is your current state of mind. I will try to get the creatures to accompany you by doodling them while thinking of those places 


2. What other nonsense inspires you. I am so glad you like my creatures. I bet you like other whimsical beings: art (including your own), quotations, and gifs welcome.
I am hoping someone will share some of the wonderful whimsy things I like ... 


3. Can you convince another person to buy the book?  One of my twitter friends suggested it, so I am totally going along with that!


There might also be special prizes (though I haven't quite worked out how it would work). 


See you soon!





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Poem in Honour of the Creatures by Monique

Road not-taken

What I learned from Publishing a Paperback with Amazon