February, as we wait for April (Update: the book is available. Hurray)


So, the paperback, Creatures Give Advice should be available in a few days.

You can also get it on amazon.com and as an e-book.

 I've just spent several hours with the proof catching all the typos that got in when I wasn't looking, shepherding errant words (why did you ever run away?), removing the reference to a snake (I have a friend who dislikes snakes. .. so she probably wouldn't like the image below), redoing the cover to correct a typo in my name (!!!) and redrawing the cover image to change spots into wings (because someone I know does not like spots). Hopefully, the book will be out very soon. Meanwhile, here are some February creatures.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What I learned from Publishing a Paperback with Amazon

Road not-taken

A Poem in Honour of the Creatures by Monique